With updated features all around, the Hoku Hybrid Double Bend was designed specifically for 6 man outrigger paddling and offers the biomechanical performance advantages of double bend technology. The Hoku Hybrid Double Bend has updated features all around; a larger blade, a slimmer shaft, and an enhanced Ergo-T™ top. If you're looking for our top of the line double bend hybrid for 6-man racing, this is the paddle for you. Made in the USA.
• Hand shaped dark wood Ergo-T2™ Grip
• Hand shaped Slim Sweeping Double Bend Shaft™
• Oval tapered wood
• Triple laminated for strength and durability
• Carbon/Epoxy with wood/foam core
• Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
• Dihedral for stability
• Thin PowerHook™ tip for a clean entry and solid catch
• Sweeping Double Bend: 16 1/2 degree
• Surface Area: 115 sq in
• Blade Width: 9 3/8"
• Blade Length: 18"
• Weight: 18-20 oz