Take The Bait
The Nehu, or Hawaiian Anchovy, was a bait fish used to catch Tuna in the days of hook and pole commercial fishing in Hawaii. The lure of the Nehu is its thin, sleek blade. It enters the water with stealth and power that allows you to stay ahead of those big fish. Paddlers who move from team to solo paddling will appreciate the power of the Nehu. Made in the USA.
• Hand shaped wood Ergo-T™ Grip
• Hand shaped Lo-Fat™ Single Bend Shaft™
• Oval tapered wood
• Triple laminated for strength and durability
• Carbon/Epoxy with wood/foam core
• Internal carbon reinforced edge banding for durability
• Dihedral for stability
• Thin PowerHook™ tip for a clean entry and solid catch
• Single Bend: 10 degree
• Surface Area: 111 sq in
• Blade Width: 9 5/16"
• Blade Length: 18"
• Weight: 17-19 oz