Ia Ora Na Tahiti.
The Teva Hoe is a Tahitian style paddle designed for racing and sprinting. The longer blade and larger surface area are great for paddle steering in a rudderless va'a. Designed to be full-sized, the Teva Hoe is also a great OC-6 paddle when using a Tahitian style stroke. Made in the USA.FEATURES
- Hand shaped dark wood Ergo-T™ Grip
- Hand shaped Sweeping Double Bend Shaft
- Oval tapered wood
- Triple laminated for strength and durability
- Carbon/Epoxy with wood/foam core
- Thin PowerHook™ tip for a clean entry and solid catch.
- Internal carbon edge banding for stellar blade durability.
- Dihedral for stability
- Blade Angle: 15 degrees
- Blade Width: 9 ½"
- Blade Length: 20 ¼"
- Blade Surface Area: 133 square inches
- Shaft: Single Bend
- Weight: 17- 19 oz