This is an adjustable childrens paddle that will grow with your Keiki or to share with many! The Adjustable Keiki Kaho'olawe is named after the 8th largest Hawaiian island, sadly used for bombing practice in WWII. We designed our entry-level paddle for club programs, rental outfitters and developing paddlers.The lightweight Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade and the wrapped fiberglass shaft are bombproof and will last for years. The Adjustable Utility Palm Grip and LeverLock® system allows for 10 inches of adjustability, (38-48 inches). Be sure to always rinse the adjustable paddle after each use by removing the entire adjustable sleeve and rinsing with fresh water. Assembled in the USA.
• Durable ABS Utility Palm Grip with 10 inches of adjustability for easy length adjustment with the flick of a lever.
• Round textured fiberglass shaft for energy transfer and durability..
• Offers excellent strength to weight ratio.
• Durable, impact resistant Fiberglass Fibrlite™ blade, the first recycled performance outrigger blade made from post-manufacturing (pre-baby) diaper scraps.
• PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
• Surface Area: 80 sq in
• Single Bend: 10 degree
• Blade Width: 7 1/2"
• Blade Length: 15 1/2"
• Adjustability: 38-48 inches
• Weight: 18 oz
Watch the Video